Love-Twilight
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Love-Twilight

Un fansite dedicado a la saga de Crepúsculo.

ÍndiceÍndice  Copyright  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  

Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO)

+5
alice_cullen7
Shiny Velvet
Eva
Biank Weasley
Sol.
9 participantes
AutorMensaje
Sol.
You've A Midnight Sun
Sol.

Cantidad de envíos : 1680
Humor : Student

Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO) Empty
MensajeTema: Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO)   Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO) Icon_minitimeDom Mar 30, 2008 7:29 am

Les dejo 2 relatos en ingles, son muy fáciles de entender, vamos que todas van a poder leer en ingles, vamos a hacer un curso asi salen todas sabiendo. Abajo de cada uno les resumí mas o menos de lo que hablan que no es muy diferente, en cuanto pueda veo si traduzco partes.

A_
"Day 1
I arrived on set at about 6:15. I was a backup, along with about 7 others, in case some others did not show up. They told us the chances weren’t good. I was BUMMED. They then came over and grabbed me out of the group and said they wanted me! I was SO excited. I filled out my I-9 form and went to the auditorium, which is extras central. I got my hair done, it took like 20 mins. She straightened it so much and put tons of goop on it, then I got a bit of makeup done.

They pulled us in groups into the cafeteria and sat us at tables. We were pretending to eat and talk. The food was actually edible! I had a sandwich, and some chips and we all had these good energy drinks. They were shooting the scene on Bella’s first day where Mike brings her into the cafeteria to meet everyone. The kid who plays Mike is funny.

Then I got to do several crosses for the camera while they were shooting the scenes of the Cullens walking into the cafeteria. They shot them walking like EIGHT times guys, and it took about an hour and a half. They were all gorgeous though. Just frickin handsome boys and pretty girls.

First impressions: Rob-serious a lot, but sometimes really goofy and funny. He was reading a book most of the time he was not filming. His eyes look HUGE with the contacts. Kellan-frickin cute sweetheart. When he plays Emmet, his face says ’oh yeah, I’m sexy’. Nikki and Ashley are really pretty as Rosalie and Alice. They were cuddling with Kellan and Jackson(Jasper) all the time. It was adorable. I liked Jackson as Jasper now that I’ve seen him in person. I barely saw Kristen.

While they were resetting a scene we were shooting, someone comes over and says "is this chair taken?" The chair right next to me was empty, and who sits down, but KELLAN LUTZ who plays Emmett. He ate one of the chips off of my lunch tray and he was asking this boy across from me about the cookbook prop he was using for a schoolbook. Kellan was so funny he’s like "Do you think they’ll notice if I sit here for the shot?" "Are there any recipies for human body parts in here? How about lady fingers?" Haha. He had his contacts in and looked so adorable. Then he said "I want to play tic tac toe" and he and the person next to me played tic tac toe on a prop notebook". We were just about to start shooting the scene, and obviously Emmett wouldn’t be sitting at our table, so Kellan just got up and ran away, and was like "I gotta go! I’ll be back!" Haha. He is such a goof.

We went to lunch. We got the same food as the cast. Pork, chicken, salad, bread, rice, lasagna, ice cream, brownies. SO much food. We were fell fed. STEPHANIE MEYER who writes the books came and hung out at lunch. Lotsa people kinda mobbed her. Haha. Then I went back to hair and makeup and got a touchup, and went back to set.

We did several more scenes of crossing in front of the Cullens as they walk to their lunch table. I had some off time then. I was still in the cafeteria, but not being used. My friend, who was there, had a scrapbook for KELLAN LUTZ who plays Emmett. She is a helper with his website. He was sitting right near us, but she was too nervous to talk to him, so I just went up to him and said "Hey are you Kellan?" and we talked for like 20 mins. He asked my name and shook my hand. I told him about the scrapbook, and then we just talked about Portland, the weather, his contacts, his family, South Park, and lots of other stuff. Also, he is frickin gorgeous. My heart skipped a beat when he leaned over and picked off a piece of grass from my shoe, haha. We only stopped talking cause he got pulled away to shoot. He was just frickin nice and normal though.

Lets see. We did some scenes of the Cullens at their table. They were telling funny stories about hunting and all that. Kellan was hilarious. I won’t tell you what he was talking about, but he said "and I did the whole thing naked!" I got to cross a few more times. It was supposed to be a different day, so one of our handler guys, Tiko, just told me to take my jacket off so I looked like I had new clothes on haha.

We ended at about 7:00 and there were tons of girls outside waiting to accost poor ROB. Luckily for him he was whisked away in a van. I’m sure he was frickin tired, and Kellan was telling me that the contacts that the Cullens have to wear are super uncomfortable.

Day 2
Woke up sleepy. Arrived on set about 6:10 and signed in no problem. Chopper read us the script for the day, which was quite cool. A lot of us wore blue today because it was "spirit day". I spent the huge part of the morning waiting around and not being used, cause Chopper kinda left us out the hallway. I eventually got sat at a table, but I don’t think it was in the camera’s view. I got to watch for quite a long time as they did a special shot where Rob(Edward) has to do a stunt with an apple. It took 14 or 15 takes. Ugh. It will look cool though, hopefully. Not much happened before lunch time. I stood in the background of a scene and pretended to talk to the girl I was standing by.

Lunch was interesting. I went through and filled up my plate. We knew this was the last chance to give Kellan(Emmett) his fanbook. I just happened to be going back to the lunch tables to get some food and he was wandering, so I just said "Hey Kellan!" He grinned, came straight to me, and slung his arm around my shoulders. He was like "I waited for you yesterday!" and I was like "I was waiting for YOU!" and I told him Laura still wanted to give him the book, so I grabbed Laura, and she, Kellan and I went to the auditorium and sat on the steps to read the book. I was sitting by him, and he says "Scoot closer, you’re too far away!" so I was super close to him, he is so sweet. We talked about the fanbook, and about his sister and about Edward and Bella and Laura had him talk to her friend on the phone. After he got off the phone he went on and on about how awesome all of us extras were, and how we worked so hard and he respected us, etc. Any way, so we got our photos with him, and I was standing by him and he says "Come on! Give me a real hug!". Haha. He is such a sweetheart. He gave us high fives and went to his trailer to take a nap. When Laura and I went back into the cafeteria a bunch of girls were like "WTF you were hanging with Emmett!". Haha. It was cool. It also happened that Rob(Edward) was sitting right across from me at lunch. He’s so frickin beautiful. I couldn’t resist a quick snap of him.

After lunch we shot some scenes from yesterday, so I changed clothes again. I got paired up with a kid named Nick, and we walked together through the scene, out the door, and then in front of the back windows outside. Hopefully those will make it in the shot, we had a lot of fun. In the last scene we shot we got to actually talk instead of fake talking! You may not know, but fake talking is harder than real talking lol. They recorded us talking, and they did a continuation of a scene yesterday where I’m sitting at a table with Georgia, Laura and Kristin, and then I got up to sit with Amanda’s table.

I am gonna miss being on set and all the cool people I got to know over the short period of time. We had some guys on set called Wranglers, for lack of a better term, they were in charge of the extras and they were super good to us. The main ones were Chopper, Tiko, Leon, Tin and Rose. They work hard, those guys do.

Big news is that I am BOOKED for the prom scene in April. I am excited to get to go back and work with all of the same extras and crew. It should be really fun. And PAINFUL standing around in heels. I should be going to my dress fitting in the next week or two."

En resumen, esta chica hablo varias veces con Kellan(Emmet), le dio un libro con recortes de los fans, dice que es super simpático, y que después de filmar le dio un GRAN abrazo, y que por suerte quedo seleccionada para las tomas de la graduación, asi que tiene prueba de vestuario en 2 semanas. (Se filmará en Abril)
Además dice que hay diálogos cambiados de lugar, como los que se dan en el estacionamiento pasan en la cafetería y al contrario, pero no mas alla. Y por supuesto, que todos son hermosos. Robert siempre leía un libro entre tomas, y que los chicos de La Push siempre están juntos luego de tomas, y los Cullen+Bella como en el libro. En la cafetería hay uan escena de Edward tomando una manzana, habla mucho de esto asi que supongo será para hacer referencia a la tapa del libro...
Pd: Stephenie Meyerestuvo en el set y salió una noche a comer con lso actores, asi que posiblemente suba luego un relato de eso en su sitio oficial.

B_
Today I wrapped for Twilight, though I will be coming back because I have been booked for the prom scene that will be shooting in April! I had the chance to go to Kalama tomorrow because they are re-shooting the crash scene(don’t ask me why, I’m as perplexed as you are), but it just wouldn’t be practical since I would have to change my flight and all. This has been one of the best weeks of my life, no doubt about it. I feel like I’ve been here much longer than just four days, and I wish I didn’t ever have to leave! The cast and crew involved in this movie make it so much fun and such an enjoyable experience, and I know that this will definitely impact the success of the movie in a positive way.

Today we worked on a few different cafeteria scenes, but there was mainly one long one. First we shot the Forks table, and all of the other kids are trying to convince Bella to go to La Push with them that weekend. This is a big Eric scene. Then, Bella is in the salad bar line when Edward comes up and they talk about her theories and why she should stay away from him. She then invites him to La Push with the other kids, but he looks at Mike and says something about how it would be too crowded. Also, there is a rather awesome, smooth Edward moment concerning an apple and a fishing rod, but I won’t give too much away because it’s going to look great on the big screen. I’ve had a lot of fun piecing together the scenes and matching them with the book. They are doing a great job of following the book. The only real differences I have noticed are that the settings of certain dialogue differ slightly from those in the book…and when I say that I mean something that might have been said in the parking lot in the book was said in the cafeteria in the movie…small things like that.

I saw Jessica and Angela up close for the first time. Jessica looks exactly like she does in pictures. She seems pretty nice, though I was never really around her much. Angela looks nothing like her pictures, which make her look either airbrushed or very overmade. She’s still pretty, but not as much as I had expected. Mike just can’t seem to stop dancing and doing impersonations…he’s a real joker. The Forks kids don’t really interact with the Cullens much at all, except they did chat with Edward between takes. Otherwise they stick together and joke around a lot. Just like Bella, Kristen seems to just float around, though I think she has really made a connection with all of the Cullens more than with the Forks posse. It’s funny how things play out.

Stephenie Meyer was on set again today, just watching and listening at the viewing station. Not much else to say about her, really. I saw her maybe once or twice and the rest of the time she was in a different room. Kellan said that they were going out to dinner with her tonight, so she’ll probably have something on her site about that pretty soon.

Now, for the main event: I met Kellan today! A fellow extra approached him again and brought me over. He smiled at me, shook my hand, and said “nice to meet you, I’m Kellan”. He was very excited about the scrapbook, so the three of us went into the auditorium to get the book and chat a bit. He was super nice and down to earth, and he loved everything in the scrapbook. He kept saying how amazing we all were for doing that for him. He thought the whole princess joke was hilarious, and so from the horse’s mouth we can confirm that Kellan enjoys being a princess. We talked a bit just about random things like filming, his contacts, Emmett and Bella’s relationship, and his sister Brittany(who rocks, by the way). We also had a conversation about the Kellmett Happens site, and he is so thrilled and touched that there are people who care enough to do such nice things for him. I got Paula AKA Kisu on the phone and they had a fun conversation as well. He then asked if he could keep the scrapbook, and of course I said it was his to keep. Finally we took some pictures and he headed on to his trailer to get some rest. Hah when were taking pictures he was like “THAT is not how you hug” and he would squeeze me tighter…I was like HELLOOO Emmett. He is a super nice, genuine guy and I’m so glad that I was able to complete my ultimate mission for the site!

Otra chica que habló con Kellan, diceque es asombroso, muy dulce y simpático, que le importan mucho los fans y se asombra por lo mucho que lo quieren( En ambos relatos se queja de lo INCOMODAS que son los lentes que tienen queusar lso Cullen). Volvieron a filmar las escenas del choque, muchas de la cafetería (en los 2 relatos). Esta chica también quedo seleccionada para als escenas del baile!.

Fuente: Hisgoldeneyes

Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO) Emmett10

Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO) Kellan11

Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO) Kiakel10

Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO) L_113810

Y aca mas FOTOS:

http://kellan.fan-sites.org/forum/index.php?topic=90.0

http://www.twilightvinculum.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=18

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/twilight-series/photos/

Última edición por Sol. el Lun Mar 31, 2008 4:47 pm, editado 8 veces
Biank Weasley
You've A Midnight Sun
Biank Weasley

Cantidad de envíos : 5617

MensajeTema: Re: Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO)   Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO) Icon_minitimeDom Mar 30, 2008 9:46 am

Ohh que mono. Cada vez me cae mejor

Y que suerte lo del baile *-*

Gracias por la info Smile
Eva
x.Reporter.x
Eva

Cantidad de envíos : 1731
Humor : Depende de las circunstancias
Empleo/Ocios : Sin comentarios

MensajeTema: Re: Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO)   Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO) Icon_minitimeDom Mar 30, 2008 2:31 pm

Gracias por la info^^
Las lentes esas tampoco son tan incomodas...,yo alguna vez me he puesto Rolling Eyes
http://strangeworld.forosactivos.net/index.htm
Shiny Velvet
Apprentice's Vampire
Shiny Velvet

Cantidad de envíos : 454

MensajeTema: Re: Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO)   Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO) Icon_minitimeLun Mar 31, 2008 12:59 pm

No, no son muy incómodas, yo las uso casi siempre, solo es cuestión de acostumbrarse. JOoOo...yo tambien quiero ser extra. Gracias por la info
alice_cullen7
Bleeding
alice_cullen7

Cantidad de envíos : 274

MensajeTema: Re: Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO)   Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO) Icon_minitimeLun Mar 31, 2008 1:49 pm

Shiny Velvet escribió:
JOoOo...yo tambien quiero ser extra. Gracias por la info

Y quien no amiga mia . Gracias por la info^
*RoSaLiE HaLe*
*RoSaLiE HaLe* es la más puta del Foro *huh!* xDD
*RoSaLiE HaLe*

Cantidad de envíos : 1492

MensajeTema: Re: Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO)   Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO) Icon_minitimeLun Mar 31, 2008 4:04 pm

Emmett es Dios...
que pasada de chico
y Alice muy guapa, choca un poco verla tan alta xD

uno de los relatos dice que Robert estaba bastante serio y leyendo un libro entre toma y toma, bueno serio...viendo a Emmett cualquiera parece serio xDD
Bella Swan
Dominating The World x.Admin.x
Bella Swan

Cantidad de envíos : 1766
Localización : In The Eyes Of Edward, Black When Thirsty And It Is Gilded When Tenderness Overflows...
Humor : Irónica
Empleo/Ocios : Idolatrar a Edward

MensajeTema: Re: Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO)   Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO) Icon_minitimeLun Mar 31, 2008 4:25 pm

OMFG, amé las fotitos <3.

Por cierto, el video ya lo puse en otro posts xD .
http://www.myspace.com/FBTWSpain
Sol.
You've A Midnight Sun
Sol.

Cantidad de envíos : 1680
Humor : Student

MensajeTema: Re: Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO)   Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO) Icon_minitimeLun Mar 31, 2008 4:46 pm

PerdonaXD, es que no los pueod ver porque no se que tengo q instalar, y no vi que eran el mismo, ahora lo borro!
piccola_bella
Knowing A Vampire
piccola_bella

Cantidad de envíos : 589
Humor : un poco sarcástico
Empleo/Ocios : estudiante de periodismo! XD

MensajeTema: Re: Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO)   Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO) Icon_minitimeMar Abr 01, 2008 4:47 am

aaaah! amo a Emmet y envidio totalmente a las 2 extraas! Sad

grx x la info!
Bittersweet
You've A Midnight Sun
Bittersweet

Cantidad de envíos : 2083
Humor : Weird
Empleo/Ocios : Queen of the damned

MensajeTema: Re: Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO)   Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO) Icon_minitimeMar Abr 01, 2008 4:48 pm

Que amor de chico xD
http://frozenmemories-rol.com
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO)   Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO) Icon_minitime

Relatos (Sobre Emmet)+FOTOS(RE-EDITADO)
Página 1 de 1.